Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh Spring. Where are you?

I'm a big fan of the winter and snow. I'm not gonna lie......call me nuts but I really love opening up my front window's and watching the snow fall. Unfortunately it doesn't snow 24 hours a day during winter (although this year came pretty close) so I gotta admit. Its starting to wear on me some!

I am excited for the nice weather to get here! I am excited to get the girls outside! I'm excited to get our camper opened up!!

Last camping season was hell. Yep, Hell. I mean who camps with 5 month olds anyway? Who in their right mind does such a thing? Gary and I that's who! I guess it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't my idea of fun either! It was hard trying to entertain the girls while we were there. I'm hoping now that they are walking (running really) and able to do more it will be better this year!

I guess only time will tell. We will start opening up the camper in about 5 or 6 weeks. Can't wait!

We also have our vacation this year.  We're going to Maine for cousin Kelly's wedding and I can't wait. We rented a beach house for the week and its all I think about all day long. Seriously! I love seeing my family and they will all be there! We always have such a great time when we're all together.

So, spring. Please come soon. The weather is starting to suck. I just want to go outside and walk, bust out the swings and slides, sandbox's, sprinkler, pool and water tables! And lets not forget about early morning coffee and breakfast on the deck  Ahhhh! I can't wait! Please spring.......get here soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails