Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Fever

Okay I said it. I have it. I need to get it out of my mind.

I am actually considering going IVF again. I must be crazy. I'm crazy right? I mean what person in their right mind has 1 year old twins and actually thinks about getting pregnant again?

I'm pretty sure its because my friend just had a baby and I keep looking at pics of her bitty bitty baby, and couple that with the fact that my kids are growing up too fast and you have Baby Fever.

Stop Erin. Stop. Stop. You're not thinking clearly! Okay.......I feel better now that I got that out in the open!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh I think about it ALLLLLL the time!

I still hold out hope that maybe things will work the old fashioned way, not that there is much time for the old fashioned way with the girls...c

Anonymous said...

I had it bad when my twins turned one too! They are now almost three...No new babies (but I'm hoping). As for the "fever"... I still have it, but it is more like flushed cheeks now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails