Monday, March 22, 2010

Ahh, The old baby "switch-a-roo"!

Usually Finley is the sweetest baby on the planet. Gillian is usually.....well not! Lol. Finley rarely cries, always smiles and is always sweet and cooing. Gillian is always frowning, never smiles and cries and cries.

For those of you pitying me right now, don't worry, I'm used to her.

So,anyway, suddenly out of the blue Gillian is the sweetest baby on the planet! She is smiling and talking and cooing and being adorable? I keep on asking her "What did you do with my mean Gilly" but she just smiles at me. Very strange. I was hoping this would happen eventually and don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled she suddenly decided it was time to be a good baby but what happened to my bad baby?

Finley is being cranky lately now, its like they switched bodies. Don't get me wrong, Finn is no where near as cranky as Gillian was but she sure is trying!

So, I think they switched bodies. Its the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Gillian......where did you go?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really did break her then, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails