So I am in such a cranky mood tonight I decided what better way to cheer myself up then to list things I love?
1. Going into the girls room first thing in the morning to get them out of their cribs and being greeted by their HUGE smiles!
2. Spring cleanup around the yard. Nothing gets me in a better mood than picking up the old dog poo from the winter, raking the dead grass up and power washing our deck and patio!
4. Walking the beach to look for sea glass with my mother. Its like a silent competition and she usually wins.
5. Saturday movie nights with my brothers and Sondra.
6. Watching Ben make popcorn for movie night (he takes such pride in his popcorn making)!
7. Camping. Its great to get away from the daily grind and lose the cell phone and laptop even if its only for a few days at a time.
8. Kayaking. There is something so peaceful about being out on the water.
9. Dunkin Donuts iced coffee.
10. Grey's Anatomy, Ahhh McDreamy.....McSteamy. You make my Thursdays.
11. 3:30 on Friday when I get to leave work and head home for the weekend. I always leave with a extra pep in my step on Friday! Wonder why?
12. No matter how old I get, I will always be daddy's little girl.
13. Buying adorable clothes for the girls.
14. Wednesday bath nights when cousin Stacey comes to visit.
15. Harley, he is the best sweetest dog in the whole entire world!
16. McDonalds Filet O Fish sandwiches! Yum.
17. Gary. He's a great husband and a great father. What more could a girl ask for?
18. Sitting out on the deck with a cup of coffee in the morning before work.
19. My In-Laws. They treated me like family from day one.
20. Wrapsody wraps......if you don't know what they are, I pity you!
21. Happy coffee mugs.
22. Pedicures, nothing makes me happier than picking out the perfect color polish for my toes!
23. Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mints Please!)
25. Sour Cream (lots and lots of sour cream)
26. Fall, the smell of autumn leaves and hot apple cider.
27. New Shoes
28. The Red Sox
29. My girls names, no matter how strange people think they are!
30. And last but not least.....ICE CREAM!
Okay, I think I'm in a better mood now!