Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Did she really just say that?

Hmmmm. So Gary had to bring Mom to Uconn on Tuesday so she could have her foot Xray's done. While she was there he called and asked if I wanted him to bring the girls to my work for a little bit. Since some of my coworkers haven't met them I said sure!

We were all hanging around upstairs admiring my cute babies when this crotchety old women comes walking by. One of my coworkers says to her "Aren't they just the most adorable babies you have ever seen?" Her response "Noooooooo...........I don't like babies."

My response in the nastiest tone I could come up with "Did you just say my babies weren't adorable?"

At this point she tried to back pedal and tell me she only likes them when they are grown up and can feed themselves, something else, blah blah blah. Yeah okay. She's lucky I didn't punch her. Really lucky old lady.......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails