Thursday, November 4, 2010

50 Days, 10 hours and 16 minutes

UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

This means in less than a month we will have our Christmas Tree, the decorations will be put up around our house, and it will be FREEZING outside!

I am so excited to bring the girls this year to pick out our tree. I don't know why. I'm pretty sure its going to be one of those things that I build up in my head to be great and then when the day comes I'll be saying "Erin, what were you thinking?" I am envisioning us with our hot chocolates, the girls all bundled up in their wagon being pulled by Gary along the Christmas Tree Trail........and us coming home with the perfect tree! I am pretty sure its going to be more like 2 kids bundled up crying in their wagon while I scream at Gary to "cut down the first tree you see" and we high tail it outta there!

I sure hope its a magical moment like I am envisioning.......

So besides that I have decided I am only buying the girls one Christmas present each. I think its going to be Wheely Bugs. I'll do stockings too for them of course and maybe a comfy pair of Christmas Pj's for the whole family to wake up in! But I am pretty sure everyone will buy them tons of presents so why bother wasting all my money on things they will probably play with once! Not to mention their birthday is 20 days before Christmas so I'm not sure if that's going to be a advantage or disadvantage for them yet.....guess we'll see!

I really wish everyone would just contribute to the girls "Gym" fund. Its going to cost us a ton  for the girls to go. We are still deciding which one we are going too. We are doing trial classes at each of them and will decide from there. I am really hoping the girls like the My Gym the best because they are the cheapest.....like the My Gym girls, like the My Gym!

Anyway, enough rambling............I guess I better start my Christmas Shopping!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

What a horrible reminder!!

I am with you on not bgoing crazy over christmas. The rest of the family can spoil them, I hate having the clutter of toys.

What is My Gym? Why aren't there neat baby activities in my area??

E said...

My gym is like Gymboree or The Little Gym! I hope the girls like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails