Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Yippee! Gary and I got everything on our black Friday shopping list! So excited!

We went out last night to ToysRus hoping to get 2 pull out couches for the girls. We were in line with about 1000 other people (I wish I was exaggerating) and it was insane! I wish the line was the worst part but the store inside was insane. Every single isle was jam packed with people, the line to check out was weaving in and out of the isles making it impossible to even see what they had .

We finally made it to the back where they kept the couches and there was one Tinkerbell left and one Elmo. SCORE! I originally wanted 2 Disney princess ones but am glad we ended up with the Elmo. The girls love Elmo and when Gillian saw it she was pointing and screaming at Elmo over and over again. She loves it.

Then we decided to go out this morning to Target and Kohl's. Target had sheets for $13.99 and a pop up tent and tunnel thing that I got the girls. 

Kohl's had the Disney princess lamps on sale for $9.99 so I grabbed 2 of them!  I also got some frames and Little People things for the girls.

Anyway, it was a good shopping day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails