Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Revenge of the Womb-Mate

So the girls got their shots yesterday, Finn didn't take them to well, she cried alot and was pretty cranky all day yesterday. Not her usual "Happy Finn self" that's for sure.

So, I went in to check on the girls around 11ish and put my hands on their heads and they both felt so hot. So I grabbed the thermometer and sure enough both of them had spiked a fever. Poor babies. So I put them in bed with me and loaded them up on Tylenol and we all fell asleep until Daddy got home from work then the girls got up and got cranky!

We fed them both and were laying with them in between us but Finley just wouldn't settle down. She kept trying to steal Gillian's pacifier out of her mouth and I kept telling her "no, that's sissy's pacifier" but she didn't care she kept trying to steal it from her. Finally I started pushing her hand back when she would reach for it.

Suddenly out of no where she walloped Gillian in the side of the head. It was so hard it made a thud sound. Gary and I gasped out loud and I put my hand over my mouth in shock..... Gillian instantly started crying, and as she cried she dropped the pacifier out of her mouth, which Finley quickly reached over and grabbed and tried to shove in her own mouth. Poor Gillian. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the torture she is going to endure with Finley!

Finn is out for revenge, I think she's gonna get it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hate to tell you, it is just the beginning. But don't worry, they will do unto each other what the other has done unto them :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails