Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Miss Chatterbox and the Mime.

Gillian is talking up a storm. She learns a couple new words a day. Finley is my mime. Seriously.

The doc said Finley was normal though and Gillian was "advanced" but man, its making me worried! I decided I need to count all their words and then worry myself more!
Gillian:
1. Momma
2. Dadda
3. Bye Bye
4. Hi
5. Eba (Elmo)
6. Vrover (Grover)
7. Bi-Bir (Big Bird)
8. Ber (Bert)
9. Kitty
10. Puppa (puppy)
11. Baba
12. Chicka (chicken)
13. Quack
14. Baaaa (when she sees a sheep)
15. Sissy
16. Chee (cheese)
17. Bath
18. Hot
19. Key (blankie)
20. ket (jacket)
21. kee (cookie......ie, cookie monster)
22. fishhhh (fish)
23. Baba (baby)
24. Nana
25. Per (diaper)
26. Mow-mow (mickey mouse)
27. Up
28. Duck
29. Ball
30. Night Night

Finley
1. Mamma
2. Dadda
3. Night Night
4. Mow Mow (mickey mouse)
5. Eba (Elmo)
6. Puppa (puppy)
7. Nana
8. Cracker (although I haven't heard it, Gary's swears she can say it)

I think thats all of them. Anyway......you can see why I worry now. I'm sure Finn will catch up in no time though, she always does!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails