I was so naive going into motherhood. Oh boy o' boy was I naive! I was thinking the other day how much my life has drastically changed in the past 10 months. It really is crazy.
So here are the TOP TEN THINGS I have learned over the past 10 months since becoming a mom to twins!
1. Sleep (even a hour) is like gold.
2. Newborns are alot of work.....2 newborns are a insane asylum waiting to happen.
3. Bottles won't wash themselves (trust me, I have tried to will them too)
4. Babies don't give a damn what you need to get done, all they care about is who's gonna feed them and sit and play with them for hours on end.
5. Your house will be a wreck. No matter how much you clean it. Its still always a wreck!
6. Diapers aren't that bad after you have changed 10000 of them.
7. Going to work is like a mini-vacation.
8. Minivans rock.....yeah I said I was never going to own one.
9. Whoever said "losing the last 10 pounds is the hardest" really knew their stuff......
10. And last but not least Opinions are like A$$holes........EVERYONE HAS ONE!! (man I wish they would keep them to themselves though.)