Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blinged!

Finley's helmet is done! Well its gotta dry some more but its done! Gary put all the decals on it and then we went out and got some "bling" for it and put some diamonds in her name and some on the flowers and then Gary threw some modge podge over the whole thing so it would stay!

I can't wait to see her in it. Here are some pics of it finished. I will post some of her wearing it when she is in a good mood and I can get a pic of her and Gillian together!


1 comment:

The Buschbachs said...

I have followed your blog for sometime and hope its ok to ask a question. How did your doctor determine Finley needed the helment? My family and I have suspected since birth that my daughter may need one, but my physician keeps telling my its normal for her head to be very, very flat. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. If you'd prefer to email, my email is alexis2938@hotmail.com

Your girls are adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails