Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not how I wanted to start my Thursday....

Gary and I got up earlier than usual this morning thanks to Miss Finn.

She decided 6:30 was a good time to get up and was making all sorts of noise in her crib. We were worried she would wake up Gillian so up we went and started our morning.

Gary made a pot of coffee and I was playing with Finley when he came in and informed me our coffee pot kicked the bucket. Huh? How does that even happen? I thought they lived forever? We have had ours since our apartment days (which was at least 6 years ago) so it is pretty old but man, why did it have to die when I was dead tired and in desperate need of a cup of coffee?

So I grabbed Miss Finley and we took off to McDonald's where I got us breakfast and LARGE coffee's for the morning. Gary's mission today is to go out and get us a new coffee maker!

Man how I wish it was Friday.......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails