Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall!

I am so excited! Fall is here! Although, ironically it is 85 today but technically Fall is here!

I want to bring the girls to the apple orchard this weekend and get some apples to make pies and applesauce with. Hopefully there are still some apples left.

We got a radio flyer wagon for the girls and I want to bring it so they can ride in it. We tried it out in the house to make sure they wouldn't try to jump ship er, wagon and they did pretty good in it so I think we can try it!

Then the month of October will be filled with fun things! We need to go get our pumpkins, there is the Apple Festival to go to, The BIG E, and then of course Halloween!

We decided instead of taking the girls out this year (because com'on, they are way too little to eat candy) we will have a Halloween party at the house and invite everyone over for some Pizza and snacks.

I am dressing the girls up as pink poodles too. As soon as they get the darn thing back in stock I'll order it! Here it is. Isn't it adorable?


I hope they get them back in stock soon!

Then of course we have their 1st Birthday to plan coming up in 2 months! I can't believe they are going to be 1 in 2 months!!! So crazy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails