Thursday, August 20, 2009

WHAT???!!!!

Okay so I was getting ready for work this morning and noticed I had some red lines on my boobs. At first I thought maybe it was just lines from my bra I was wearing but after checking 20 times at work, they are still there. I asked Gary when I got home what he thought they were and he says definatly stretch marks. How in the heck did I manage to get stretch marks some place tht never grew?? I mean, they have grown a tad bit but honestly I am have always been tiny up top and nothing seems to have changed now that I am pregnant. My belly however that is gigantic doesn't have a stretch mark on it yet......go figure? Now I am super paranoid about the stretch mark thing, now that they have shown up out of no where some place that isn't even stretching??? Oh dear goodness help me now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails