Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hm......

So, I just can't stop ordering cloth diapers! Lol. I just keep looking for different kinds and just keep on ordering! My newest additions are Tiny Tush One size fits all with the snaps! Here are some pics of them. I think they are so cute. I can't wait for them to get here so I can check them out! Gary keeps begging me to stop ordering them until the babies get here but there isn't a shot in hell of that happening!



I also got one Bum Genius one size fits all with Velcro (it was on clearance)I like the colors, but am not sure how I am going to feel about the Velcro. I guess I will see after I use it for a bit?



So besides my cloth diaper obsession, everything seems to be going good. The babies are moving up a storm and kick so hard I can see them from the outside. I just love laying around feeling them move. It is so strange that I have two little babies in me! I have been doing lots of clothes shopping for them too and I know what everyone is going to say...."stop buying clothes, everyone is going to get you clothes" but I seriously can't help myself! I keep on finding the cutest things and just have to buy them!!!

Oh yeah and the names are officially: Gillian Adair and Finley Hope. There is no going back now, I already ordered their names for over their cribs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails