Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ballet Slippers...

Thats the color pink I chose for the girls nursery and it is PINK! Lol. Thank goodness I didn't go with the brighter pink because this is definatly pink enough. I can't wait for the second coat to be put up and the cribs to be put in there! Mom also ordered the changing table and dresser for the nursery yesterday so that should be in around the same time the other crib comes in!

Now, because we are switching around all of our rooms we have stuff everywhere! I can't wait to get my house back to normal and all the rooms done and set. The good thing about it all is my whole upstairs has been painted at some point over the past 6 months! The only room left to repaint is the livingroom (and Gary doesn't know it yet but I am already picking out the color for it).

Now if I could just figure out what to put up on the rest of the walls I would be all set with the nursery! Any ideas???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails