Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kung Pow Chicken kicked my butt.......

Okay I dont think it was kung pow chicken I ate, maybe it was mooshoo pork or egg foo yung?? Not sure anymore but it tasted pretty good going down and then within a few hours my stomach felt like hell! After finally dealing with my "stomach issues" I went to bed and woke up at 3:00am with the worst stomach cramps and horrible heartburn. I was literally begging for mercy after downing 3 tums and cursing that darn chinese food!!! Then on top of having all this heartburn the babies were moving around like maniacs all night and I could barely sleep a wink! OOh the fun of pregnancy!!!!

On the brighter side, Gary painted the spare room yesterday and all we have to do is move the bed in there and then move our bedroom into the old spare room and we will have the babies room all clear and ready to go for painting! Now if I could just pick a color in the sea of pink samples I have........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails