Friday, August 28, 2009

Spoiled Babies!

You know, it amazes me already. These girls are not even here yet and they are the most spoiled things on the planet! Everytime I see something cute I have to buy it for them. I think they have more clothes than I do already. Today on baby steals they had the most adorable rufflebutts. I of course had to buy 2 before they sold out! They are pink and adorable. I can't wait for them to get here!



On a side note. We are starting the nursery this weekend. I still need to pick out a paint color. Which of course will be some variation of pink and then we will be all set to go! We only have one crib to set up this weekend so that shouldn't take too long! Our other one is coming sometime in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

I will feel so much better when I get their dresser and changing table in though. I have so many clothes and cloth diapers to put away and no place to put them right now. Its driving me nuts!

There is soo much to do before they get here. It just overwhelms me sometimes! Between doing the nursery, and moving our bedroom, washing all the cloth diapers, washing all the clothes and bedding and blankets. I feel like screaming some days! i guess this is just a prelude of things to come! I am sure life will be insane with twins!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails