Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clutter, Clutter, Clutter!

This madness has to end! My house is a disaster. I hate it like this!! There is just "stuff" everywhere and anyone who knows me knows I'm not a fan of "stuff."

I like things simple, minimal, easy.......I'm not a tchotchke person, I hate trinkets, and I don't like to collect things!

I'm like the freaking scrooge of home decorating! Don't get me wrong, I like my house decorated but not with cluttery looking things.

2 days ago I started my mission!

Operation get rid of the crap is in full effect!

I've done all the kitchen cabinets, and tomorrow I'm moving on to the top of the fridge. That's right refrigerator, I'm coming for you!

I'm chucking just about everything I come in contact with, some of it I have in a pile to put by the curb with a huge "FREE" sign on it. I'm hoping some idiot comes by and is interested in my overstock of coffee mugs and casserole dishes.

I still have to do the girls toy closet, the hall closet, my whole bedroom, the bathroom cabinets and then go through 10 totes of baby clothes to give away.

After that is all done I'll be working on my basement. It looks like a bomb exploded because we are remodeling upstairs and basically threw everything we didn't know where to put down there.

Once my house is back in one piece and I am decluttered I am vowing to never keep another thing I don't need or use again........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails