Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bite me Ryan Seacrest

I was listening to the radio the other day and Ryan Seacrest was on.

Somehow he got to talking about J-Lo and is going on and on about how she rocks because she can handle twins, a full time job and always looks great.

News flash Ryan.....SHE'S A FREAKING MILLIONAIRE!

She probably has 10 Nannies that take care of her kids, a walking entourage of people that fix her every time a hair is out of place and someone who does her makeup all day long. Of course she looks amazing and can "handle" her kids.

 I bet she hasn't done a dish, laundry, or ever had to worry about her mansion looking like crap!

What about me? I work! I have twins! And I don't have any help!

Screw you Ryan Seacrest. Just screw you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails