Saturday, December 11, 2010

Molars and stuff

Gillian cut her bottom molars sometime within the past couple days. No wonder she was cranky and sleeping like crap for the past week.

Also,  for the past couple days I stopped dressing the girls alike. I like it. Its nice to not worry about finding the "other missing outfit" or have to buy 2 of everything.

Gary on the other hand is not embracing it at all! He was pretty upset when I told him I was stopping. He said I can't stop because they are twins. Like that automatically means they have to be exactly alike just because they were born on the same flipping day!

So I had to threaten him.......I told him I am never buying another matching outfit for them again! Lol. Poor guy. He'll get over it.

Speaking of clothes, I have had to get the girls 18-24 month shirts, mainly because they are so tall and everything is too short on them!

Well, that's about it for today.....I'm going to bed before the babies decide to wake up!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I was always so anti-matching. From day 1. Our girls are fraternal like yours, so I didn't really see the point. I do buy two pairs of pants all the time, because pants are pants but they always have different tops. This winter they have matching coats (only because of available sizes!) and I don't totally hate it! It's nice to not be repeatedly asked if they are twins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails