Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big girls now!

Well, its official. I am now a mother to two one year olds! Its surreal! My babies are all grown up now!

Their birthday party was great! They were in great moods and it was great to get the family together.

They got lots of presents, including a beautiful pair of diamond earrings from Ben and Sondra. Lucky girls. Wish I had diamond earrings when I was 1.

I was too busy to take pictures during the party though, Sondra took some so hopefully she will post some soon so I can put some up!

The girls also had their 1 year well check today and here are their stats:

Finley was 18lbs3oz and 29 1/2 inches. She is in the 10th percentile for her weight and 75th for her height.

Gillian was 21lbs14oz and 30 1/4 inches. Which puts her in the 75th for her weight and 95th for her height.

 I was concerned about Finn's weight but the pedi says she is just tiny, she was tiny when she was born and has always been tiny. She said she's going to be the "tall model type"....lucky kid! Looks like the girls are going to take after me with their body type and height! Thank goodness too, I was worried they were going to be short.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails