Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Here- have your own identity

When I found out I was pregnant with twins I said I would never dress them alike......

Then I found out they were both girls and started buying everything in doubles.......

Then they were born and suddenly I found myself ALWAYS dressing them alike........

I can count on one hand how often they have been dressed differently.........

Well that's all changing folks.

The girls are 1 now and need their own identity!

So today, I dressed them different.

And took them out in public! *Gasp*

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm just the opposite--I can count on one hand how many times I've dressed them alike. I swore up and down I would NEVER dress them alike but I have a few times, like for last year's Christmas photos. Funny how we can be so adamant about not doing something and then do it anyway. Good for you, though, dressing them differently! Just remember, twice the outfits if you buy different ones instead of two of everything (assuming they wear the same size and can mix and match).

Heather said...

I'm the opposite too. Most of the time, we dress them similar, but alike. We do have a few outfits they have that are the same, but different sizes as Liam is smaller than Tommy. Our Santa photo this year is an example of them matching for a change.

Sara said...

I'm with Jill. I almost always dress them differently. I like having lots of options and the girls seem to enjoy having their own look too. Most of the time I hold up two different shirts and let them choose which one they want to wear. In fact thinking about it, I don't even have two of anything except pjs. I'll bet they will enjoy having their own style. :) Have fun with it. I'll bet you will find that certain things look like one girl or the other when you shop now. Even though my girls are supposed to be identical, certain clothes look better on one of them or the other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails