Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 Year

One year ago today Gary and I brought the girls home. I remember that ride like it was yesterday.......

These babies sure do change over night! Finn was being so cranky and mean for a few months there. She had me worried!

It seems she has stopped her biting (for now) and is becoming an overall more happy child! She is still my sassy pants but its okay, she keeps me on my toes! She loves to climb. LOVES! I mean on everything. Yesterday she pushed her music table to the window and got up on it and tried to rip the blinds down. She can climb up on the couch now by herself too! Although she won't climb up unless someone is sitting there. Thank goodness she hasn't done it with no on there!

She says "night night" all the time and sometimes "duck". Besides the usual Mama, Dada, Baba that's about it for her talking. She also learned to do kisses but does them open mouth, which I think is adorable but others may be freaked out by!

Gillian is still a cuddle bug, and she loves to read/be read too. She brings me books non stop all day long. She is obsessed with any book about cats, Elmo or farm animals. I am trying to get her to say "read". She did scream Night Night one night but hasn't said it since so I am not counting it as her first word until she says it consistently. She tries to say "duck" too and says "baaaaaa" If I ask her what a sheep does!

And she can sit and watch TV like no other kid I know. I am amazed a 1 year old can be so entranced by Elmo......I started limiting her TV time to a hour a day now. I was getting worried with her constantly watching what was on.

So that's a quick update on the girls this month. Both love the cats and dog, and love going to MY GYM every week. They do great interacting with the other kids. I love watching them have so much fun too!

 Can't wait to see what this next month brings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails