Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thelma and Louise strike again........

I was making dinner and things suddenly got quiet. That's never a good sign and the second you realize they got quiet your heart typically skips a beat! I beelined for the playroom where I left them but they weren't there. Then I noticed I forgot to close the bathroom door and when I looked in this is what I found.........I can't turn my back on these two for one second!

Notice Finley refused to look up from her toilet paper. I swear she thinks if she doesn't acknowledge she is caught then she's not....she just kept on eating bits of toilet paper.




I am pretty sure Gillian is convinced her smile will save her from anything......(well, don't tell her but she's right)How can you yell at that smile?




">
>

1 comment:

Sara said...

If I don't see you then you don't see me. I think that's why mine don't look either. We now keep our tp on the counter, it was getting too expensive. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails