Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No more babies jumping off the chair!

I give up.

 I have been doing "chair pictures" as we call them in our house each month with the girls. Yeah well, those days have ended.....for now......

I have been trying to get a pic of them for the past 3 weeks in that dumb chair. No luck. Everyone stands, attempts to jump off the side and screams when I don't let them! I've tried, and tried and tried. Its hard when I am the only one around to try to take the picture and catch jumping babies!

So, I figure I *technically* have 9 more days until they are 11 months. That is 9 more days of attempted picture taking. Wish me luck. I have a feeling there will be a gap in our "chair pictures" until the girls learn to sit nice next to each other!

When does that happen? 2 more years?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails