Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dare Devils

Yes my girls are dare devils. We went to the park today and after some protesting on my part I let Gary put them up on the slide. To my surprise rather than freak they scootched their little heiny's forward until they were taking off down the slide.

They are crazy.

They loved it.

I think they are far too little to be going down slides.

Some days I think they should just be sitting with me cuddling and letting me feed them. Oh how I miss those days. Now they are walking all over the place and getting into everything and have such little personalities of their own. Its scary.

Here are some pictures from today.















1 comment:

Heather said...

Yes, our babies are gone and replaced with these adorable toddlers. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails