Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 7 of Stims......Coasting.........Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well, this is turning into quite the eventful IVF cycle! I am what you would call a hyper-responder. You would think this would be a good thing but apparently it is not! The RE called me today to tell me my numbers jumped from 1600 yesterday to 3186 today. So they want me to stop taking my Gonal F tonight and only take my Lupron. They said I can coast for up to 4 days with no problems so hopefully my numbers will jump down tomorrow to under 3000 and my follies will continue to grow no problem and everything will work out. Which I am sure it will and if not well, oh well, we can just consider this a "learning" cycle and hopefully have better luck next time. But seriously, pray my numbers go down!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails