Monday, March 9, 2009

Almost D-day

So, the past few days has been a whirlwind. Sunday the Pharmacy called and set up my med order for my IVF and those are being shipped tomorrow. Tomorrow Gary and I have our injection class and then Thursday I go in for my bloodwork and start my Lupron. I have NEVER been so nervous in my whole darned life! It is all happening so fast, I have no idea how I am going to handle all this. I guess, I will just have to take it one day at a time and pray everything goes smoothly. Hopefully in the end I will be holding a adorable little baby in my arms!

Gary is almost done with the kitchen. It is coming out beautiful. I cant wait to see it all done. So far everything is just about done except a couple more coats of paint on the cabinets. I am hoping he can get it all finished before I start my meds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails