Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 4 of Stims

Okay, I'm starting to feel something......particularly something in my left ovary! I went for my bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. I have 5 good size follies on the right side and 3 of the left (dont ask me why my left size hurts more?) the RE said there are lots of other follies but they are not big enough to count yet but she said they will be in a few days and she expects "lots more" eeek. Scary. My E2 levels are 525 today and they reduced my dose of Gonal F again today to 187. I have to go for more bloodwork AGAIN tomorrow morning. Then I have another appt for Monday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. Yippee......this is just so much fun! Lol....insert sarcasm here.

So, on a side note, Its been a good day today. I got up at 6:00, got to the Re's for 7:45, then Gary and I went out for breakfast at Denny's, then we went to Old Navy where I got some T-shirts and a couple zip up hoodies, then we went to Kohls and I got a pair of flip flops and Dh got some T-shirts, then we came home and cleaned the house. Now I am contemplating what to do for the rest of the day......Its only 6? I am thinking maybe we should go out to eat???? I dont feel like cooking.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails