Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 3 of Stims

Well, I am on day 3 of my Gonal F and I don't feel any different. I don't know what I was expecting to feel......but I don't feel it! So I had to go for bloodwork this morning. That was a nightmare. The girl didn't get my vein right so she had to move to the other arm so now I have two bruised arms and I have to go back for more bloodwork in the freaking morning. I dont have a vein left to poke! I hope I dont get her again tomorrow! So, I get to have more bloodwork and a ultrasound done again tomorrow. I can't wait to see how many follies I have and try to find out when they think my ER and ET day is going to be! As nervous as I am about being put under for the ER I am actually kinda excited! I can't wait to just get this all done and over with and get in the TWW! Hopefully by this time next week I will be just about done with this craziness!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails