Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Get off my couch

Finley thinks my really expensive couch is hers, and only hers.

Its probably because I let her fall asleep there every night, but this is getting pretty ridiculous.

I heard her crying "puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy" like a crazy girl tonight and went into the living room to find her trying to pull Harley, our 110lb lab off the couch.

I finally kicked him off so she would stop crying and she walked around saying "bad bad puppy" and guarded her couch for the next 20 minutes.

Then I tried to sit on it to watch the news tonight and she climbed up on it and started pushing me from behind pointing to the chair across the room and whining at me. I asked her if she wanted me to get off and she quickly said "Yeah! Mama off!"

So, I guess its hers now? Good thing there's a second one......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails