Thursday, September 8, 2011

The artist's.....

The girls love to draw.

Gillian spends a good part of her day hounding whoever is around to draw on her magnadoodle. She goes to bed and will rest her princess nightlight on her pillow and draw for at least 20 minutes before she passes out.

I have to say though, the kid can draw a mean circle.

They also love chalk! They play in the driveway with it and have even expanded their creativity to my house, cars and their playscape.

Sondra was over this past weekend and mentioned chalkboard paint......why didn't I think of that?

So, Gary went and got some today. I'm excited. I'm always looking for things to keep them occupied inside so hopefully this will be good for at least 10 minutes of quiet.

I can't wait for them to get old enough to actually sit down and do things with! Crafts! Baking! Coloring!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails