Thursday, August 19, 2010

A little *too* trusting.....

Finley is starting to freak me out. She doesn't pull herself up yet on her own. She is trying like hell though. BUT when I put her up to things like their play table or something else she can hold onto she stays up for about a minute and then quickly glances back to see if I am there and then proceeds to fall straight backwards.....and I am not talking about bending her body and looking like she is going to fall on her butt, I mean straight back.

Its very strange. Then she giggles like she liked it and tries to get back up and then does it all over again, and again, and again.

I sure hope this kid gets her helmet before she figures out how to pull herself up on her own or I am in trouble. I can see her now falling straight back without me behind her. What would ever compel her to do something like that anyway?

No wonder I am going grey at a alarming rate!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails