Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 days and counting until its back to work

Wow. I never thought I would be upset about going back. I pictured me being that person that would like to go back to work. I guess I was wrong. I think I could pull this SAHM thing off! Now if I could just figure out how to afford it I would be all set! I keep praying Gary gets a promotion and then he will make the same amount that him and I make together now by himself. I keep praying.....they have a few lieutenant postions opening up soon so hopefully he will get one. Then I think I will work 6 more months or so until I have our credit card debt paid off and then I will be putting in my notice. I know eventually he will get it but its just a matter of when. I do believe God provides when we need it most so hopefully it will be soon! Everyone keep your fingers crossed!

So in the mean time Gary will be watching the girls during the day and I will have them when I get out of work at 3:30. It really sucks. Gary and I are best friends. We do everything together. I am so upset that the only time I will get to see him now is on the weekends. But I guess you do what you gotta do to survive at this point!

So, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight but am not back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. I can fit into most of my jeans (only because they are all stretchy) but I dont fit into one pair of my freaking work slacks! What is up with that? My body is just a whole different ball game now. Its so strange! It is wider I think?? And flabbier than before. I can't wait for the spring and summer so I can get my butt back into shape. My goal is to be bikini worthy by the end of the summer! I guess that means I should stop eating Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate for dinner then huh? Probably a good idea.

Welp, I posted pics of Finley yesterday so tomorrow I will try to take some of Gillian.....if she has a few minutes where she is actually happy that is! I can't believe I ended up with one easy baby and one high maintence baby. Its like me and Gary! Gillian is definatly me...bitch, bitch, bitch......me, me, me.....whah, whah, whah and Finley is Gary....laid back, chillen kinda girl. I am scared to see how Gillian will be as a teenager!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails