Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting the hang of it!

Well the girls turned a month old this week. Time sure is flying! So after being a mom for a month I think I am finally getting the hang of it! Gary started working again about 2 weeks ago and after a few days I fell into a routine and things have been going great.

Gillian wont sleep in her bassinette, Finley will only sleep in it half the time and that leaves them in bed with me. I wish I could get them to sleep in it so I can have my bed back but Oh well. Its nice to have babies to cuddle with at night!

So, Gillian feels and looks huge compared to Finley. We went to Gary's sisters and she had a shipping scale there that measured ounces so we threw the girls on it. It said Gillian was 11lbs2oz and Finn was 8lbs12oz. I dont know how much I believe that but we will find out next week when the girls go for their one month appt. I can't wait to see how much they have grown! I am actually nervous because the doctor said they should be gaining a pound every 2 weeks but at the rate Gillian is going I am pretty sure she is gaining a pound a week! She has grown out of all of her NB clothes, I need to get her some 0-3 stuff ASAP or she will have to hang out naked! I need to go through all the girls clothes now and pull out the duplicates that dont fit Gillian anymore and put them into storage in the basement.

Well, thats all I have time for today! Babies gotta eat!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails