Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Urbandictionary your a Hoot.

Well following the newest Facebook Crazy my Mom (yes my mom) decided to look the girls names up on www.urbandictionary.com and email me what she found, I couldn't stop laughing!

Lets start with mine: So true by the way!

Erin is a female who has the body of a goddess and the brain of a genius. Men are drawn to her good looks and her awsome sense of humour. Out of all the females in the world its the Erins who rule.
guy: your just like Erin
girl: omg thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me


Yeah so I wish it was true. I just had twins, my body is far from "goddess" like anymore. If you dont believe me look back to my 2 week post partum body pic. Not pretty. And as far as being a genius well, I didn't know there were 7 continents until I was 23 years old....okay maybe 24. And even if you ask me to name them now I will probably laugh at you. But seriously. I do rule!

Gillian: OOh my poor poor chunky Gillian.

Gillian is a girl who likes to unicycle and joined the wrestling team and she got POUNDED ..but she survived, and we all love her greatly
Gillian failed religion.


I couldn't help but read this outload to Gillian when mom sent it to me. She made a mean face after I was done too. There was a nicer one on there about "Gillians" but for some reason my mom picked this one to send me.....hm. Wonder why? Anyway Gillian looks like she could be a wrestler but I dont think she would get POUNDED! I think she would do the pounding! If my baby wants to be a wrestler well than good for her! I just hope she's a hot one.

And then there is my sweet sweet Finley:

Finely is a awesomely cool girl who doesn't know shes beautiful. She never seems to notice the boys who are attracted to her romantically but always seems to have drunken hookups with the assholes. A Finley is very loyal to friends and would do nothing to hurt anyone.. except for a small rodent that runs in front of the car. a Finley can get wild at any moment of the day with a switch of a button. you will always have a good time when a Finley is around.

john: daamn, i wish i could hang around some Finleys today...
adam: yeah i know, every time we do its always a new adventure.


Yep thats my girl! Taking after her mommy with the drunken hookups with assholes! And to top it off she's a rat killer! But with a name like Finley I can only hope she comes to love her name and embrasses it and is the life of the party. I am sure she will be!

So go ahead, look up your name! I know you want to!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails