Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cooking Maniac

So today I cooked for our freezer and made:

12 Beef, Bean and Cheese Burritos
3 pans of Tuna Noodle Casserole
3 pans of Macaroni and Cheese
4 Pans of Chicken Stroganoff
1 Pound of Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
1 Meatloaf

I think that is it for today. Tomorrow I am going to make some breakfast burritos and some breakfast sandwiches maybe bacon egg and cheese on biscuits or sausage egg and cheese on biscuits.

I guess in order to not have to worry about dinner during the week I need to sacrifice a couple hours a week to cook. Luckily Gary is a great help and it didn't take too long. Two hours from start to finish! Now I can relax!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Geez. I couldn't even function the first couple months, let alone cook! You rock. :)

Melissa Ann said...

That is how we cook here too! On Saturday we spend about 2 hours making the meals for the week and if we're lucky they'll last for two or more :D I'm glad you figured this out sooner than I did.

Related Posts with Thumbnails