Friday, April 24, 2009

5 weeks Pregnant!!!

I can't believe it! I have known for almost 2 weeks now that I am pregnant! It is crazy!!!! I'M PREGNANT! I don't think it is honestly going to sink in until I am screaming in pain pushing a 8lb baby out of my "whoo-hoo"! The paranoia won't leave me alone though. It just consumes me! Every second of the day! I have to keep telling myself what will be will be!!!

So now that I am 5 weeks pregnant you would think I would feel pregnant. Besides the ungodly amount of weight I have been gaining the past month (which I am sure has nothing to do with the fact that I am pregnant and everything to do with the fact that I just eat to much) I feel great. I have had a few bouts of nausea here and there, but nothing for a couple days now, some constipation (that I am sure you have read about already), my BB's are bigger and a little sore but nothing to write home about that's for sure, and I have been mildly tired...but that is normal for me. I'm usually not a ball of energy after work anyway. I hope everything is okay. I have another beta on Monday....a week after my last one....why do they do that to me? Waiting a day is torture let alone a whole freaking week!

So on a side note, Camping season starts next weekend! We went last weekend and opened the camper and now all we need to do is get our Golf Cart to the campground and we will be all set to go!

1 comment:

sherry said...

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN! i couldn't agree more, nothing good ever has come easy for me, and iui #1, my beautiful DS, it seemed too good to be true, i can't imagine getting lucky like that again, but iam SO happy IVF #1 worked 4 you, and you have a beautiful lil bean a brewin! sounds nice and sticky to, w/ those numbers. beautiful tests and pictures. CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! xoxo sherry from 2ww

Related Posts with Thumbnails