Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 10.......Take my Eggs!


So, today was ER day and boy was I scared out of my mind. Seriously, the poor nurses's there just had no idea how to calm me down! Lol. Finally the anesthesiologist came in and he was the sweetest thing ever. He made me feel totally calm! He gave me local in my arm so I wouldn't feel the IV being put in and then he put in the IV with no problems. After that I went to the Retrieval room and got in position and I suddenly started feeling kinda dizzy and I asked him If I should feel dizzy and he said he was taking good care of me and the next think I knew I was waking up in the recovery room! It was actually pretty cool. I would do it over again in a heartbeat! So they got 19 eggs. I am concerned because I stimmed so fast and coasted for a day that my eggs wont be mature enough but I guess we will see tomorrow now wont we???!! Also they said I am at a high risk for OHSS since my E2's were high after my trigger.....well, before my trigger they weren't great either....but after my trigger it was 6300 so hopefully I wont end up with it. But we shall see! If I do we will freeze all the embies and do a FET next cycle. So that was my day so far. I am drinking gatorade like there is no tomorrow and trying to pee as much as possible! And I put up a pic of me right after the ER. I'm makeup less......so excuse me and its a little blurry since it was taken on my blackberry but you get the point!

1 comment:

StaCey said...

I <3 u guys both so much. I'm so happy you have the two most beautifulest babies that ever existed! You deserve them and your great parents. Damnit...reading back on your blog always makes me cry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails