Saturday, April 4, 2009

You have to be kidding me!!!

I just a got a call from the RE and out of the 19 eggs they retrieved, only 10 were mature and only 2 fertilized......and that was with ICSI! They usually like about a 70% fertilization rate and I only have a 20%! Go figure. So, so far those 2 embies are holding on.....they are expecting a 3 day transfer on this one ( I dont think they want to try to push my only two babies to 5 days) so It will probably be Monday. Ugh, so the nurse said "the doctor thinks something is wrong with your eggs" LOl......really? You think? The doc had just left for the day too so I couldn't talk to him after playing phone tag with them for the whole day. I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow. Good thing I thought being put out was so much fun, because if this doesn't work it looks like I'll be doing it again soon! Geez, pray for me guys. I am going to lose it!

2 comments:

cat said...

you wait and see those two embies will be just fine,

Angie said...

I hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you! I was in your shoes (under the same circumstances) exactly one year ago and I know how nervewracking it is. Hang in there and I'll be praying for those little embies! Good luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails