Monday, November 2, 2009

Non Stress Test.......pft more like stress me out test!

Well, Well where to start with this insane day! I had my routine OB appt this morning with Dr. Cluett. All seemed well, I gained 4lbs in 2 weeks...that puts me at 38lbs total so far today. Which she didnt' seemed worry about so neither am I!

Then I had a appt at the hospital for my NST. It was supposed to take "about 20 minutes" well as soon as I got hooked up to the contraction monitor the nurse asked me if I knew I was having contractions? I told her no, I hadn't felt any and she said I was having alot of them. GREAT! Sooooo, she got me a huge container of water to start drinking. She kept coming in and checking me and finally after about a hour she said they were not slowing down and was going to call my Dr. to come down and check me......double great. So I had to wait there until the doctor came which was hours! She finally got there and checked me and I wasn't dialated at all! Yippee!

So, she said my uterus is probably just irritated from stretching so much and to call her if I start to feel them. Thank goodness! She said I can go back to work tomorrow! So I have another NST on Thursday.....yippee. And hopefully they will have slowed by then!

On a side note, I went to motherhood tonight and got a couple new shirts (Had to buy XL's this time) and some comfy yoga pants, a cardigan thingy and a pair of dress pants for work!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails