Sunday, November 8, 2009

My big baby girls!

I had my growth scan on Friday! Everything went great. The babies are about 5 1/2 lbs each and are measuring at 35 weeks. Thats some big babies! They are measuring in the 95th percentile and the doc said I have good, happy healthy babies in there!

They also wouldn't schedule me for another appointment with them because the doc said he didn't think I was going to make it to 37 weeks. He said usually 70% of twins are born within the 35th and 36th week. Which makes me super nervous because that is only 2-3 more weeks!

I still need to pack the babies bags and my bag.......I just have no idea what to put in either of our bags?! Lol.

Today though Gary and I are cleaning out my SUV really good and then putting the car seats in so they are ready to go! After that I will at least pack the babies bag!

Well, that is all for now,I have another NST tomorrow so I am sure I will have lots to update by then! Ugh! Hopefully not though. Pray both babies are awake during the NST and I dont have tons and tons of contractions!

1 comment:

kerry said...

Hi! I had to laugh when I read this, b/c I am 35 weeks today, with twins, and just yesterday we totally cleaned out our mini-van, and moved my sons' carseats and put in the bases for the babies' carseat, too. Then I packed my hospital bag, but still didn't' pack anything for the babies yet.
I had a nst this morning, and all is well. I have another u/s next monday, but I am glad to hear how your babies are measuring--I hope mine are about the same.
All the best to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails