Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nearing the finish line

Wow, I can't tell you how much I wish I could stop blogging about this pregnancy and start blogging about my cute little girls! It is getting so close now. I am getting anxious! I wonder everday when my body is going to give up. I only have 10 more days until I reach my 35 week goal and then only 2 weeks after that for my 37 week goal where at that point I can totally give up and start praying they come soon! At this point while it would be nice to not be pregnant anymore I dont want my babies coming this early. I want them to be as nice and big and healthy as possible! So......24 more days until I hit 35 weeks. That will go by fast enough! Hopefully.

Working from home is going good. Definatly one of the better choices I have made! I sit around comfortably in my recliner working away. I dont have to worry about getting dressed in the morning, or all day for that matter and its great!

We have just about everything done for the babies. The only thing left to do is pack my bag, set up the bassinette in our room (we didn't want to do it too early b/c I am sure the cat will be trying to sleep in it) and I need to get some motivation to clean the house ( I am still waiting for nesting to kick in).

Welp that is my 3:00 am post of the morning. Wish I could sleep.......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails