Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back to work

Well, I have been back to work for 4 days now. Its exhausting. I get to bed late and up early. I feel like sleeping when I get home but unfortunately I cant sleep until the girls sleep so that pretty much means I am screwed until at least 10 or 11.

The girls have been doing good. Last night they both went to bed at 10:00 and didn't get up to eat until 5 this morning. That's 7 straight hours they slept! I wish I went to bed when they did instead of 1:00 this morning and I might feel refreshed this morning rather than wiped out!

Anyway, they are doing good and getting so big! Finley keeps on smiling like a maniac. Gillian is starting to smile too and is really becoming a sweet baby over the past few days. She is learning to play by herself rather than cry to be picked up and spends time on her play mat looking at herself in the mirror (that's my girl) and grabbing at her hanging animals. Finley I am sorry to say is regressing and she is starting to become the more needy one and doesn't seem to enjoy playtime as much as Gillian does now. Maybe she just realizes that Gillian is playing and its her opportunity to get some "mommy time" so she is taking advantage of it. Can't blame her there. She been getting the short end of the stick because she was the good baby!

Gary has been home with them during the day and I call him randomly to check on him. He always makes them sound so bad. I'm not sure if he is doing it so I feel sorry for him or what but I'm not buying it. They are never bad for me....maybe they just miss their mommy? That would make me happy! Lol.

I have been taking lots of pics of the girls so I will post some later tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails