Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi My name is Erin and I'm a addict

Yep you heard me right I'm a addict.....a shopping addict. I have a big diaper bag. I love it too its a Dwell Studio Diaper tote and its a good size for twins. But this week I found a Christine Price Diaper Bag and fell in love. Its huge. Perfect. And leather. Had to have it. I made the mistake of asking Gary if I could buy it and he said no because it was too expensive. Blah, Blah, Blah. So I was talking to my niece about it and she suggested I sell all my Cloth Diapers I got so I could buy the bag. What a great freaking idea! So, I told Gary of my plan and he didn't seem thrilled with me but hey, screw him. I want it! So I am selling them. Here is the bag. Its the perfect size for two babies and the best part is I can use it for a regular bag when I'm not using it as a diaper bag! So I already ordered it. Can't wait for it to come! Soo excited!

2 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

nice bag! good luck :)

StaCey said...

ohhh you DID give me credit lol.

I take back my comment on the other post LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails