Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Took the Plunge!

Well, since I gained horrible amounts of weight while doing IVF and then couple that with he fact that I am having Twins, I feel like a cow! So I have been putting off buying maternity clothes.....I honestly dont know what I was waiting for. So tonight I went to motherhood, with my mother, and I got a cute pair of jean capri's and a pair of black capri's for work and a few tank-tops. It felt good to buy myself something that fit!

Also my girls on TWW have been great to me! They have been sending me some mat clothes to hold me over (thanks Erica) and even a gift card to Motherhood (thanks Maria)! Dh is getting jealous at all the packages I get! Lol! Amber even sent me her doppler! I can't wait to use it! When can you hear the heartbeat anyway???

Well enough ramblings for the day. I need to go wash my face. I think I am going to be one of those pregnant girls with bad skin......its not fairing too well now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its susy

i woulda sent u mat stuff too since our bodies are similar but i gave my entire stash to SIL. :(

my skin was crap the first few weeks but then was awesome!

i heard the heartbeat at 8.5 weeks wit my angelsounds doppler. but thats pretty early. most dopplers say 10 weeks. :)

yay for babies :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you where able to use the card!! Still really excited for you

Maria TWW

Related Posts with Thumbnails