Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sick Sick Sick a roo!

Ha! I swear every single week my morning sickness just gets worse and worse! It seems like every Thursday night it gets horrible, Friday is no fun, Saturday is usually a little better and then sunday is so, so. Monday-Wednesday seems to be easy and then I swear my HCG levels spike again and I'm cooked for the weekend!

I came home from my mom's tonight feeling like crap, almost creamed a huge deer, and then got sicker than sick when I got home! I have never hurled so much in my life! Even Dh was standing near me saying "Wow". Lol, yeah, "Wow". Idiot. I can't wait to get out of the first trimester! I am praying I am not one of those freaks that feels sick all the time.....oh please dear goodness NO!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails