Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8w4d First Ob appt

Well, I had my first Ob appt today with Dr. Cluette. She was nice....maybe a litte too nice! You know the kind of person that is instanly happy to see you but they dont know you and talk too loud and happy...well that was her. Which I guess could be a good thing? I mean I'm not gonna hold her happiness against her for goodness sakes! So, it was a pretty uneventful appt. I had just about everything done at the RE's office so all we did was talk. Yippee. So, I go in a month for my next ultrasound and I have my NT scan also scheduled for next month.

So besides that I feel pretty good. I am still having some morning sickness and last night I had the headache from hell and actually had to take a tylenol and I have been feeling stuffy too, but thats about it! Hopefully everything continues to go well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I stumbled upon your blog spot from the tww boards a few months ago and have been following you ever since. I just wanted to tell you what an inspiration you've been to DH and I. We've been trying for about 17 months now. DH was just diagnosed with azoospermia last month, Friday our RE confirmed IVF with ICSI would be our only hope. Thus begins our IVF journey. I hope to be as successful as you both...

Congradulations and best of luck for a happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancy.

-J

Related Posts with Thumbnails