Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear McDonalds. You're idiots.

A few days ago I went to McDonalds to grab Gary and I some McFlurry's-because Yes we are addicted to ice cream!

I placed my order (1 McFlurry and 1 Chocolate Shake please) and drove to the window. The girl tells me "I'm sorry we have to get more stuff to make your milkshake, please pull into that handicap spot right there in front and we'll bring it out to you."

But excuse me Miss McDonald's , I'm not handicapped.

She tells me that's okay, that's where the waiting orders park.....

Um, no that's where handicapped people park.

Despite the fact I am not handicapped, its Illegal to park there and you can be fined over $100.00!!

So we bicker back and forth over their handicapped spot. I tell her I'm not handicap and refuse to park there. After about 3 minutes of this ridiculous banter I tell her I'm parking in the parking lot and to come and find me.

She does. Dumb ass......

3 comments:

Quadmama said...

Oh! My! Gosh! Don't most McDonald's have a "drive through waiting" spot to begin with? The handicapped spot? I can just imagine the argument if someone showed up who needed the spot. And to argue with you? Wow.

Trish said...

I too would have refused the handicapped spot!! My husband's #1 drive through rule is to "never ever pull forward to wait on food!" He simply refuses. He says they forget about you and never bring you your food! I'm glad you posted, had been wondering what is going on with your duo! Hope Gillian is okay with that bug bite!

Denise said...

I would like to personally thank you for standing up for the handicap. You are right it is illegal to park in the handicap spot and you will be fine but people do it all the time. I have a handicap license plate on my car but I only park in a designated handicap spot IF my handicap daughter is with me and at no other time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails